A partial list of the cases Captain Campana has been part of:
1) As an expert on tugs and dredging operations and the proper procedure when towing barges and dredges along the East Coast, in Federal Court Portland, Maine for plaintiff.
2) Deposition in Chesapeake Barge Corporation versus Weeks Marine Inc and Weeks Crane Barge 535 as an expert in stevedoring bulk loading operations and marine safety in 1999 USDC Southern District of New York.
3) Deposition in the Cargo gear and wire failure: M/V Pices explorer vs. ITO Corporation for defendant.
4) Deposition and State Court in New Jersey on Boccia vs. Allstate Insurance Co, representing defendant, Allstate, for a fraudulent yacht sinking.
5) Trial in Tomas Reyes Cabahung vs. Text Shipping et al on a personal injury on an Accommodation ladder on an OBO, M/V Niki in Federal Court, Baton Rouge for plaintiff.
6) Deposition in Sunset Services as owner of Rig 11 in exoneration from Limitation of liability, for defendant.
7) Deposition in Abner V. Gaitano vs. Desford Shipping, Inc. as plaintiff expert in marine safety for injured Chief Engineer.
8) Trial in River Cement Company vs. CGB Fleeting. As a defendant expert in Navigation for berth owner in Federal Court N.O.
9) Trial as an expert witness in Federal Court NY in vessel damages in Newcastle P & I vs. Owners of M/V Palm Pride for plaintiff.
10) Deposition in Rockwell vs. Waterways Towing as expert in towing operations for third party defendant.
11) Deposition in Itochu/Steel coils vs. Ceres Gulf as expert in steel cargo for defendant.
12) Deposition and 17th District Parish of LaFourche Louisiana State Court case No. 85886 Division “C” July/October 2000 testimony as Expert in Marine Safety Duzon vs. Thomas L. Stallworth et al, for plaintiff.
13) Deposition in Moran vs. Weeks as a stevedoring expert for defendant Weeks Marine in USDC Southern District NY Civ. 7963 KBM Jan 2000.
14) Trial in Federal Court New Orleans as a stevedoring expert, cargo expert and expert marine surveyor in Sean Duffy vs. M/V 60 Let Oktyabrya for plaintiff in 2001.
15) Trial in Civil District Court New Orleans in Dennis Savoie v Aztech towing as an expert in marine safety for plaintiff in 2000.
16) Trial in Federal Court Western District Louisiana in Seth Becker v Tidewater Marine et al as an expert in vessel operations and boat handling, for plaintiff. CA No 99-1198 in 2000 for plaintiff.
17) Deposition and USDC Southern District, Illinois, in Huffman Towing v G.J. Leasing Co. et al as an expert in stevedoring operations and cargo stowage for defendant ITO Corporation. Case No. 99947 GPM and Cause No. 00-32-DRH in 2001.
18) Deposition in Michael Wills v Martin Oil Company as an expert for Plaintiff in marine safety in September 2001.
19) Trial in USDC Easter District Louisiana in Hawsphere v Coastal Cargo as an expert in marine surveying for defendant. February 2003.
20) Deposition in Eldridge vs. Ingram Barge Lines as an expert in marine safety for plaintiff in 2002.
21) Deposition in Rudolph Washington vs. ACBL Barges Lines et al as an expert in marine safety and stevedoring operations for defendant, Maritrend, Inc. in 2003.
22) Trial in Federal Court Houma/New Orleans in Todd Ballard Hines v In the Matter of the Complaint of Bruce Investment Co., Inc. as the Owner of the M/V Supplier and Gulf Trans Inc. as the Operator of the M/V Supplier as an expert in vessel operations and marine safety for Plaintiff in 2002.
23) Trial in State Court Louisiana in Kevin Little v LUMCOM as expert in vessel operations and marine safety for plaintiff in 2003.
24) Deposition as expert witness in stevedoring operation in M/V Jin Yi vs. Associated Terminals, LLC. for defendant in 2003.
25) Trial in Federal Court, Houston, TX as expert for defendant in Dalmine S.P A and Siderca Corporation vs. M/V BBC Frisca case No. C.A.H-02-4757 for Defendant in 2003.
26) Deposition in Robin v Stone Energy Corporation CA. No. 02-2969 for plaintiff as expert in navigation in 2003.
27) Trial in Court of Common Pleas, Philadelphia for defendant in Donald Bayne V Norfolk Dredging Company, case No.0369 as an Expert in Marine Safety, Vessel operations and Towing Operations., September 2003.
28) Deposition in Hites v Midland CASE NO: 3:01:cv0047 – H Western District Kentucky Federal Court as Expert in Marine Safety and Rules of the Road for plaintiff Nov.2003.
29) Deposition in Samuel Cuervas Bonilla v Carnival Corporation as Marine Safety Expert for Plaintiff; Nov 2003.
30) Deposition in Karl Cox v Cooper/T.Smith as an expert in stevedoring operations and Marine Safety for Defendant; Nov 2003.
31) Deposition in Frank Mulchowski vs. Algarve Shipping as an expert in marine safety for Plaintiff in December 2003.
32) Deposition in Teddy Nichols vs. Indiana Michigan Power Company River Transportation Division and/or American Electric Power Fuel Supply, River Transportation Division, Jointly and severally as expert for Plaintiff in March , 2004.
33) Trial in State Court in Kirk Dadar Vs. Double Eagle Marine, Inc. 32nd Judicial District Court, Parish of Terrebonne No. 133334 as an expert for Defendant.
34) Deposition in Richard Pokrinchak and his wife vs. L & M Bo-Truc Rental, inc. and the M/V C-Truc No.3 in Rem in USDC Eastern District of LA civil action No. 03-2708 as expert for Plaintiff.
35) Deposition in Vernon McGlone versus Production Management Industries, LLC, Denbury Offshore, Inc. and Tidewater, Inc. USDC Eastern District of LA civil action No. o3-1382 Section J as expert for Plaintiff.
36) Deposition in Jose Chavarria V Carnival Cruise Lines, Inc. in State Court, Florida as an expert in marine safety for Plaintiff.
37) Trial in Federal Court New Orleans in Sycamore Management , Ltd. V. International Marine Terminals, etc, Civil Action 04-0162 Section N (1) USDC, Eastern District of Louisiana as an expert in marine surveying for the defendant.
38) Deposition in Anto Anic v Empire Stevedoring, Co. Federal Court New Orleans as an expert in stevedoring operations for plaintiff. May, 2005.
39) Deposition in Lawrence X Boulvalt, Jr.et al vs. Seatrack Offshore Services, Inc et al in the Twenty-Fourth Judicial District Court, parish of Jefferson, State of Louisiana No. 595-452 Division “D” as an expert in Navigation and Marine Surveying for Defendant.
40) Deposition in Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation and Certain Underwriters And Companies At Lloyds London Subscribing To That Certain Policy Evidence By Cover Note LME-456 vs. Smith Marine Towing Corporation, Offshore Express, Inc., And Offshore Specialty Fabricators, Inc. Civil Action NO. 6:04CV937 (LEAD) 6:05CV188 (MEMBER) as expert in navigation and towing for plaintiff.
41) Deposition in Teco Bulk, Inc. vs Consolidate Mill Supply as an expert for Defendant, Consolidate Mill Supply as an expert in bulk operations, terminals and draft surveys.
42) Deposition in Ryan Campbell versus Bayou Steel Corporation and Stuart Clay versus Kindra Marine Terminals, Inc., case No. 03-L-6045 State of Illinois, County of Cook as expert in stevedoring operations for defendant Bayou Steel Corporation.
43) Arbitration in New York in Ormet Primary Aluminum Corporation vs. M/V “Maria V” as an expert for plaintiff in stevedoring operation, vessel operations and bulk cargo.
44) Trial in State Court, Galveston, Texas in Paul Richard Johnson vs. Sea Mar Management, Inc. and Nabors U.S. Finance, L.L.C Cause No.06-CV-0177 as an expert for the defense in navigation, seamanship and damages July 2007.
45) Deposition in Marcus Raffield versus Superior Energy Services CA 06-10758 in The Eastern District of Louisiana February 2008 as an expert in navigation, ship handling and marine safety for plaintiff.
46) Deposition in Jaime Cooper vs Faith Shipping, Dockendale Shipping, Assuranceformeningen Gard in Federal Court as an expert in cargo operation and vessel operations, March 2008 for intervenor.
47) Deposition and trial in Louisiana State Court, Parish of Cameron in James Lee Bancroft, et ux versus Mitchell Offshore Marine LLC et al as an expert in Navigation, Ship Handling, Rules of the Road, Marine Safety, USCG AIS Real Time Video Interpretation and Vessel Operations for Plaintiff in 38JDC, Cameron Parish docket No.10-17956.
48) Deposition in Crescent Towing and Salvage versus the MV Chios Beauty as an expert in marine surveying for the Plaintiff on July 14, 2008 in the Eastern District of Louisiana.
49) Deposition in Foss Maritime Company versus Cashman Equipment Corporation in USDC Eastern District civil action 07-6824 in August, 2008 as an expert in marine towing for defendant, Cashman Equipment Corporation.
50) Deposition in Port Ship Service, Inc. V Teco Bulk in February 2009 in the CDC of New Orleans, LA as an plaintiff expert in barge fleeting and navigation Case 06-9780 Div G..
51) Trial in Federal Court, Galveston District in JAMES ERVIN and DONALD ERVIN VS EXXON MOBILE CORPORATION, EXXON MOBILE OIL CORPORATION, VINTAGE PETROLEUM, INC. and MASTERS RESOURCES, LLC C.A. NO.1: G-07-233 as an expert for the defendant in Navigation, Vessel Operations and the responsibilities of an Oil Field Lease holder with regards to marine obstructions.
52) Trial in Federal Court New Orleans Eastern District in GUY BRYANT versus MV Nicos Tomasos as an expert in Marine Safety for the defendant case No.08-1987 in July 2009.
53) Deposition and Trial in Federal Court Eastern District Louisiana for Defendant Teppco Marine as an expert in navigation, marine surveying and vessel operations in C & C Boat Works, LLC and the Gray Insurance Company versus Teppco Marine Services, Inc in Personam as owner and/or operator of the MV Philip Cenac, official number 1033117, her engines, tackle, apparel, furniture, etc in Rem; case No.08-4678 in 2009.
54) Deposition in Hunkin Vs Cooper/T.Smith in Federal Court Western District of Louisiana as an expert in marine safety, cargo handling, stevedoring and longshoring operations, tugs and barges and floating rig operations, for Defendant in 2009 CA 08-00456.
55) Deposition in Evan Davis versus Mark Gabrielli in NJ State Court as an expert in marine safety, navigation and small boat handling for the Defendant in 2010 docket SOM-L-000406-07.
56) Deposition in Raytheon Company versus GFAST Inc. and Shippers Stevedoring Company, Inc., in the USDC for the Southern district of Texas, Houston Division, CA No.4: 09, cv-04177 as expert for defendant Shippers Stevedoring in stevedoring operations and cargo stowage and crating and Markings on exports crates.
57) Deposition in Heath Carpenter versus MNM Boats, Inc., Performance Winch Service, LLC and Apache Corporation in the USDC Eastern Division of Louisiana civil action NO. 010-138 as an expert in vessel operations, marine safety and cargo handling in 2010.
58) Deposition in Bordelon Marine Inc. versus F/V “Kenny Boy”, her engines, tackle, apparel, furniture, etc. in Rem and G & M Marine, Inc. in Personam as owner and operator of the F/V “Kenny Boy” civil action Civil Action 09-3209 in USDC Eastern Division as an expert in vessel operations and Navigation for Plaintiff in 2010.
59) Trial in USDC Eastern District of Louisiana in Chad Ledet v Smith Marine Towing Corporation No.1`0 cv-01713 as a Marine Safety expert for Plaintiff on February7, 2011.
60) Deposition and trial in Federal Court EDLA in Lary Scott Abshire, et al versus Boh Brothers Construction LLC et al in USDC Easter Division Louisiana civil action 10-838 as an expert in marine safety, vessel navigation and vessel operations for defendant in 2011.
61) Deposition and Trial in Federal Court EDLA in M/G Transport Services, LLC, formerly known as M/G Transport Services, Inc. v The Northern Assurance Company of America, International Marine Underwriters, a division of One Beacon Insurance Group, LTD., National Casualty Company and Indemnity Insurance Company of North America v International Marine Terminals Partnership, Civil No. 2-09-cv-07927-HGB-SS March, 2011 as an expert for defendant in inland river barges, barge fleeting and marine safety in 2011.
62) Deposition in USDC Middle District of Louisiana in John Johnson versus Southern Towing Corporation CA 09-935 on June 2, 2011 for plaintiff as an expert in marine safety.
63) Deposition and trial in Federal Court EDLA in Olaru Costinal versus Tidewater, Inc. on July 22, 2011 and September 26, 2011 CA 2:10-1567 as an expert for Plaintiff in vessel operations and navigation.
64) Trial in Eric Vincent Owens Vs. Abdon Callais Offshore, LLC, CA 10-3296 USDC Eastern District of LA as an expert for defendant in vessel operations and marine safety.
65) Trial in Jimmy Mobley Vs. Danielle Marine Towing Inc., CA 09-7386 in the USDC Eastern District of LA as an expert for plaintiff in vessel operations and marine safety.
66) Deposition in The Matter of Petition of Gracie Devall, Inc. as owner of M/V Gracie Renee Devall, and Her Engines, Tackle, Appurtenances, Furniture, Etc. Praying for Exoneration from or Limitation of Liability. Civil Action No. 4:10-cv-01550 USDC Southern District of Texas, Houston, Division as an expert in vessel operations and marine safety for Defendant.
67) Deposition in Felix Barras versus D & L Salvage and marine Services, LLC ET Al USDC Western District of Louisiana Civil Action 6-10-CV-01249 and as expert for Plaintiff in Marine safety, vessel operations and navigation February 2012.
68) Deposition in Timothy Edward Bell and Brenda Furlow Bell, individually, and on behalf of Brandon Karrass and Richard Furlow versus Otto Candies, LLC, Candy Fleet Corporation, M/V Candy Store, LLC and ABC Insurance Company in the 16th Judicial District Court, Parish of St. Mary, State of Louisiana as an expert in vessel operations and marine safety for plaintiff, February 2012.
69) Trial in USDC Eastern District of Louisiana in Jonathan Moore v. Enterprise Marine Services, LLC civil action A. No. 11-2504 on August 1, 2012 as an expert in Vessel Operations and Marine Safety for defendant.
70) Deposition in Kinder Morgan versus ODFJELL ASIA II PTE, LTD., ODFJELL MANAGEMENT AS, and The M/V Bow Firda, her Engines, Tackle, Gear, Appurtenances, Etc., In Rem as an expert for the Defendant in navigation, seamanship and mooring operations in September 2012.
71) Deposition in John Mark Terrell versus Phil Guilbeau Offshore, Inc. Cause No.:A188-706 in the District Court of Jefferson County Texas, 58th Judicial District for the defendant as an expert in Marine Safety October 2012.
72) Deposition in USDC Eastern District of Louisiana In the matter of the Complaint of Antill pipeline Construction Co. Inc. as Owner of the barge LML-103 and M/V Ruth R. and as alleged charterer of the barge GD-897 for exoneration from or limitation of liability, Cause No. 2009-33013 as an expert in navigation for plaintiffs on November 2012.
73) Deposition in Preston Stevens, Jr. vs Energy XXI, GOM, LLC Et al in USDC Middle District of Louisiana DOCKET NO.: 3:11-CV-00154-BAJ-SCR as an expert for the plaintiff in vessel operations, boat handling and marine safety in December 2012.
74) Deposition in Roger Calhoun, et al v. Claus-Peter Offen Tankschiffreederei, et al in the USDC Easter District of Louisiana on May 23, 2013 as an expert in mooring operations for the Plaintiff.
75) Deposition in Warren Soileau versus AC Marine et al in the USDC Easter District of Louisiana on July 10, 2013 civil action 2:12-CV-00430 as an expert in Navigation and vessel operations and USCG licensing requirements for the Plaintiff.
76) Deposition in Richard Gates, Jr. versus Baker Hughes Oilfield Operations, Inc., Hornbeck Offshore Services, LLC and Hornbeck Offshore Operations, LLC.in the 15th Judicial District, Parish of Vermillion, State of Louisiana, as an expert in marine safety and vessel operations on March 17, 2014 docket # 95623.
77) Deposition and trial in Chad Blanchard versus US Department of Transportation in USDC Western division, Lafayette-Opelousas case No.12-3140 as an expert for the defendant in navigation and marine safety.
78) Deposition in Slylar Theriot vs Team Labor Force, LLC, Environmental, Safety and Health Consulting Services, LLC and O’Brien’s Response Management, Inc. in the USDC Eastern Division Civil Action No.12-2831 c/w 13-565 on July 14, 2014 for the Plaintiff as an expert in navigation, marine safety and vessel operations.
79) Deposition in John Steib vs Lady Glenda, LLC in the USDC Eastern Division Civil Action No.13-3764 on July 21, 2014 for the Plaintiff as an expert in vessel operations, mooring and the duties and responsibilities of a master.
80) Trial in 17th Judicial District Court, Parish of Lafourche, State of Louisiana, case # 121,658 August 2014 in Jimmy Mobley vs Crosby Tugs LLC as an expert for Defendant in towing operation, vessel operations and marine safety.
81) Deposition in Moran Towing Corporation vs Trey Comeaux in the USDC Eastern Division Civil Action No.13-cv-00585 on September 3, 2014 for the Plaintiff as an expert in vessel operations, mooring lines and towing operations as well as the duties and responsibilities of a master.
82) Deposition in the Complaint of Bertucci Contracting Company, LLC as Owner of the M/V Sharon Gail, from Exoneration from or Limitation of Liability, in the USDC Eastern Division Civil Action No.12-00644 on September 18, 2014 for the Defendant as an expert in vessel operations, Marine Construction and towing operations.
83) Deposition in Tm Claims Service, Inc. vs Barge MEM-94134 in the USDC Eastern Division Civil Action No.13-5073 “E” on September 19, 2014 for the Defendant as an expert in cargo loading operations, steel cargo, marine surveying and barge operations.
84) Trial in Civil District Court New Orleans in David Bowman vs Lelande Towing Operators, LLC, Inc. Case No. 12 -9661 as an expert in marine safety, vessel operations, towing operations and navigation for the plaintiff.
85) Deposition in 23rd Judicial District Court for the Parish of St, James, State of Louisiana in Maurice Warner vs Liberty Maritime Corporation and ABC Insurance company as an expert in vessel operations and mooring operations and mooring lines for Plaintiff, December 2014.
86) Deposition in Chevron Midstream Pipelines, LLC and Chevron Pipeline Company versus Settoon Towing LLC et al USDC Eastern Division Civil Action No.13-2809 CW 13-3197” on March 7, 2015 as an expert in navigation, and vessel operations.
87) Deposition in Thuan Vo Tran V Abdon Callais Offshore, LLC et.al in USDC Eastern Division Civil Action 2-12: CV 999 on March 16, 2015 as an expert in Navigation and International Rules of the Road for Defendant.